(1) Ochiai Walking Map Among the Three Museums 落合記念館散策マップ (source)
A map of cultural attraction in Shinjuku ward.
The three museums, from left to right (west to east):
- (a) 林芙美子記念館 (Hayashi Fumiko Memorial Hall) (map)
- (b) 佐伯祐三アトリエ記念館 (Yuzo Saeki Atelier Memorial Hall) (map)
At the far right of the map are two train stations; they are:
- Mejiro Station 目白駅
- Takadanobaba Station 高田馬場駅
The river at the bottom of the map is the Myoshoji River 妙正寺川.
(2) Another version of the map, shaped like a handheld painter’s palette
(3) おいらクロッチと落合を歩こう Krocci and Let’s Walk in Ochiai
(Krocci クロッチ is a black cat.) Other items included in this map include:
(4) Google Map of Ochiai and surrounding areas:
- Toshima ward tourism and walking maps
- The ‘Tokyo 5 Station’ area (Tokyo Nagasaki)
- Possibly the last remaining atelier (private residence)